Dinner & Show - $30.00
Show Only - $15.00
ISU Students (w/Bengal ID)
Dinner&Show - $20.00
Show Only - $5.00
Cafe Tuscano prepares a new menu for each production. The selections for "The Game's Afoot" will be announced soon.
- For Reservations and Season Tickets call The Raven’s Nest at 208-232-2232. We do not make reservations on-line. Visa and Mastercard, checks and cash accepted. Sorry, no American Express or Discover cards.
- All performances are held at The Warehouse, 1009 South 2nd Avenue in Pocatello’s historic warehouse district.
- Fridays & Saturdays
Show-only patrons: Arrive by 7:40pm
- What :
- Cafe Tuscano, an American Bistro, caters, with beverage service by Hooligan’s.
- On Opening Nights Only (6pm):
- Champagne & Appetizer Reception in the Lobby Gallery.
Join Us for Our 29th Season in 2015
Season tickets: 4 Dinners/4 Shows=$100.00
4 Shows Only=$50.00
Things My Mother Taught Me (Feb.6-28)
Boeing, Boeing (April 10-May 2)
I Never Sang for My Father (July 10-Aug. 1)
The Passion of Dracula (Oct.9-31)
Not included in Season Tickets:
The 24 Hour Theatre Event (May 15, 16)