Dinner & Show - $30.00
Show Only - $15.00
ISU Students (w/Bengal ID)
Dinner&Show - $20.00
Show Only - $5.00
4 Dinners/4 Shows=$100.00
4 Shows Only=$50.00
(Interested in 2015 Season Tickets? Call the Raven's Nest at 232-2232. And thanks!)
Cafe Tuscano prepares a new menu for each production. For Things My Mother Taught Me the menu is:
Red Velvet Cake
Sorry! NO meals will be sold at the door. Please call your dinner/show reservation in by 3pm on the day you would like to attend so Cafe Tuscano can be ready for your dining satisfaction! Please remember this is not an "all you can eat" buffet.Take what you can eat the first time around. Thanks!
- For Reservations and Season Tickets call The Raven’s Nest at 208-232-2232. We do not make reservations on-line. Visa and Mastercard, checks and cash accepted. Sorry, no American Express or Discover cards.
- All performances are held at The Warehouse, 1009 South 2nd Avenue in Pocatello’s historic warehouse district.
- Fridays & Saturdays
Show-only patrons: Arrive by 7:40pm
- What :
- Cafe Tuscano, an American Bistro, caters, with beverage service by Hooligan’s.
- On Opening Nights Only (Friday, Feb. 3, 6pm):
- Champagne & Appetizer Reception in the Lobby Gallery.
Join Us for Our 29th Season in 2015
24 Hour Theatre Event is not included in Season Tickets