Dinner & Show - $30.00
Show Only - $15.00
ISU Students (w/Bengal ID)
Dinner&Show - $20.00
Show Only - $5.00
Cafe Tuscano prepares a new menu for each production. The selections for "The Game's Afoot" are:
- Baked Salmon with cranberry and peach butter cream sauce (or)
- Cornish game hen with wild rice
- Green Bean Casserole
- Three Bean Pasta Salad (with corn relish instead of garbanzos)
- Mixed Green Salad
- Fresh Baked Rolls
- Dreamcicle Cake w/Cream Cheese Frosting
Sorry! NO meals will be sold at the door.
Please call your dinner/show reservation in by 3pm on the day you would like to attend so Cafe Tuscano can be ready for your dining satisfaction!
- For Reservations and Season Tickets call The Raven’s Nest at 208-232-2232. We do not make reservations on-line. Visa and Mastercard, checks and cash accepted. Sorry, no American Express or Discover cards.
- All performances are held at The Warehouse, 1009 South 2nd Avenue in Pocatello’s historic warehouse district.
- Fridays & Saturdays
Show-only patrons: Arrive by 7:40pm
- What :
- Cafe Tuscano, an American Bistro, caters, with beverage service by Hooligan’s.
- On Opening Nights Only (Friday, Feb. 3, 6pm):
- Champagne & Appetizer Reception in the Lobby Gallery.
Join Us for Our 29th Season in 2015
4 Dinners/4 Shows=$100.00
4 Shows Only=$50.00
- Things My Mother Taught Me (Feb.6-28)
- Boeing, Boeing (April 10-May 2)
- I Never Sang for My Father (July 10-Aug. 1)
- The Passion of Dracula (Oct.9-31)
24 Hour Theatre Event is not included in Season Tickets
New Kitchen Floor
Proceeds from our 2014 24-Hour Theater Event helped fund our new kitchen floor. We wish to extend a very special "Thank You" to all who supported this event and made the new kitchen floor possible.