Our 2020 Season Sponsors!
Our internet provided by
M E N U
A LETTER FROM WESTSIDE
CLICK HERE for information about our final show
of the 2020 season!
Dear Westside Patrons,
Thank you for your continued support during this unprecedented time. We appreciate our patrons and their love of both Westside and live theater in Pocatello. Due to the ongoing issues regarding the COVID-19 pandemic Westside Players has made a few changes for the safety and comfort of our patrons and volunteers. We will reassess conditions after each show and adjust our operations as needed; however, until we can resume operating normally we have made the following adjustments:
1) No large cast shows for the foreseeable future. This is for both the safety of our patrons as well as our volunteer actors.
2) No season announcement. We will still produce at least four dinner shows next season, but without being able to know if those shows will need to be smaller casts or not we have decided to choose the show immediately prior to the start of production. We will announce each show approximately 6-8 weeks prior. The shows will still occur during our usual months – February, April, July, and October.
3) No season tickets. As long as the possibility of having to close again remains, we are forgoing offering season tickets. This will cut down on refunding and rescheduling should we have to cancel a production. Tickets will go on sale for each production approximately 6-8 weeks prior.
4) Reduced seating capacity. We have lowered our seating capacity from 136 to 90 in order to distance our tables for the safety and comfort of our patrons.
5) Food and beverage service will be tableside. We are asking that patrons remain seated and allow our server to come to your table. Dinners will be plated in the kitchen and served individually rather than served buffet style.
We know that there are many changes occurring quickly and it may take some time to adjust to the way we are working now, but we have faith that our patrons will understand and continue to support Westside Players as we move into this uncertain future.
With our deepest gratitude,
Westside Players Board of Directors & Volunteers
DOORS OPEN 6:00 pm | DINNER SERVED 7:00 pm – 7:30 pm | SHOWTIME 8:00 pm
at The Warehouse
1009 S. 2nd Ave ~ Pocatello, ID 83201 ~ (208) 234-2654
Mixed Greens w/pomegranate vinaigrette
Breadsticks w/garlic butter
Help Support us by shopping on